Apple Montessori Blog
Apple Montessori Summer Camp: A Summer Your Child Won’t Forget!
“Summer camp, rooted in the Montessori model, reinforces and builds upon the growth achieved during the academic year. The quality of instruction and care provided in Apple’s summer camp is top-notch. As a parent, I find it invaluable to know that my child is not only in great hands during the summer months but is also learning and having fun!”
— Laurie D., an Apple Parent
Apple Montessori campers and their parents love the exciting, imaginative, and enriching environment of our summer camp. With programs and theme weeks designed for children ages two through twelve, each day is filled with activities and adventures in sports, music, art, science, computer learning, and more in safe surroundings.
Our summer activities foster creativity, independence, responsibility, teamwork, and long-lasting memories and friendships. Campers have the best summer ever as our nurturing camp staff provides educational and exciting activities daily, preventing any summer learning loss before the fall!
Apple Montessori summer camp activities include:
- An exciting theme: We are taking the children on a trip through time. Each week, campers will explore a new time period—the Ice Age, Dinosaur-Era and even a throwback to the 80’s. During our time travel-themed weeks, our team will guide each camper to invent, explore, and be inspired by the world around them!
- Daily swim lessons offered by Red Cross-certified lifeguards using Apple’s unique approach to foster each child’s swimming abilities; water play with Splash Pads, or daily water play with sprinklers.*
- Outdoor activities with themed sports/games and free play in age-appropriate playgrounds.
- In addition to having fun, children learn all summer long with daily Montessori lessons using Montessori materials for math, reading, and writing. We also help build your child’s critical thinking, communication, and social skills in a fun, interactive way.
- Theme days in each week’s fun-filled calendar.
*Swim and Water activities vary by location.
And there’s more, specially designed for your child’s interests:
• Innovators & Explorers: Hands-on lab experiments and other science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM) activities.
• Crafts & Creations: Develop and nurture artistic talent based on weekly travel themes.
• Tech Time: Exploring computer-based activities, including our exciting FasTracKids program. With multi-sensory techniques, FasTracKids develops key learning skills such as critical thinking, creativity, communication, and collaboration.
• Celebrity Kids: Performing arts with music, singing, dancing, and acting.
• All-Star Action: Energizing games and exercises, suited to the theme of the week.
Apple summer camps are open for eight weeks, beginning July 6 through August 27, 2021, with a three-week minimum, offering flexible half-and full-day schedules. Full-day schedules also provide before- and after-care. Scheduling options may vary by location. Now’s the time to enroll your child to have a summer-long adventure of fun, creativity, friendship, and learning at Apple Montessori summer camp. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis, by availability. You’re invited to visit us now and take a virtual tour.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!
About Safety: For nearly 50 years, the health and safety of our community have been a top priority. The most important aspect of our whole-child approach is making sure your child is safe, secure, and supported. As always, we are working diligently to follow and exceed the stringent hygiene guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and our federal, state, and local officials. Learn more.
“You honored your word – kept super small group ratios, distanced the desks, kids wearing masks as much as feasible for their age – we are very, very pleased.” – An Apple Parent