Every child carries within them the person they will become. At Apple Montessori Schools, we believe that the school community is responsible for discovering and nurturing the unique individual potential of each child.
Our curriculum provides a sound academic background while stimulating and challenging each child to meet his or her own particular needs and learning pace.
Our classrooms are rich with Montessori materials and supporting activities to promote intellectual as well as social growth.
Not all Montessori Schools are the same! See the Difference between Apple Montessori Schools and other Montessori facilities in the area!
We instill, through example and action, a love of learning, a strong work ethic, creativity, respect, and compassion for others. The philosophy upon which Apple Montessori Schools is based embraces the most fundamental teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori.
Our method is designed to build upon the individual skills and knowledge acquired in the pre-school and kindergarten years. By offering multi-aged classrooms rich with Montessori materials, your child will be actively engaged in his or her own learning process.
He or she can move through new challenging materials quickly, or on to another experience without the boredom of waiting for others to catch up. He or she can repeat these same activities until mastery is achieved. This can be done without the frustration of being pushed ahead before one is ready.
Such a clean and very good school. My child is learning so much I can honestly say Apple Montessori School is the best. The teachers are so caring and take so much attention to detail with my child. He is even learning to read and he is only 4.5! I am very impressed.
At Apple Montessori Schools, we believe it is fundamentally important to:
- Recognize, encourage, protect, & respect the physical, emotional & intellectual individuality of each child.
- Provide a safe environment that nurtures each child’s self-esteem and creativity.
- Provide opportunities for children to develop according to their own capacities and interests.
- Offer programs that foster independence, self-confidence, and social responsibility.
- Provide academic opportunities to allow each child’s individual learning style to develop fully.
- Provide a well-rounded curriculum that will become the foundation for a lifetime of learning.
The child’s own feelings of accomplishment act as a reinforcement to encourage more success!
Along with our amazing programs, dedicated staff, and 17 convenient locations,
we also offer military discounts and sibling discounts as well!